I feel like 2017 was a pretty “normal” year- if you get me? But after doing some serious reflecting on my past year, I feel like looking back, I achieved quite a lot in a year, which I’m pretty proud of. Here’s my year in a nutshell…
– My year started a bit rocky, I was feeling a bit shit basically, and I found myself going on nights out more and more. Then I met my boyfriend, and he’s definitely been my rock, my best friend and more this year.
– I went to Norway with my best friend in March. A goal I set myself every year is to travel to a new country, and 2017 that country was Norway, and what an incredible country it was! First time in Norway, first trip with just my best friend and first music festival abroad!
– 2017 was also the year I really began to take my blog seriously. Not that I didn’t before, but I started being more creative with my content, speak to other bloggers and I even attended some amazing bloggers events. This year I want to expand this even further!
– I gained a Master of Arts with DISTINCTION! And I couldn’t believe it. I absolutely loved my Masters and getting the results I did was the cherry on top of the cake.
– I lost over a stone (in just 4 weeks). Around October time I started feeling pretty ugly and felt like I’d put quite a bit of weight on over the year- which I had. This motivated me so much to look at what I was eating, I joined my local Slimming World group and haven’t looked back.
-2017 was the year I started my career! After years of working my bum off, endless job applications and working some pretty crappy jobs, I finally landed my career in Digital Marketing! Hooray!!!!
MY 2018 GOALS
1) Learn to drive!
2) Expand my marketing skills!
3) Start earning through my blog!
4) Travel more (and to somewhere new)!
5) SAVE SAVE SAVE!
6) Make more time to see friends!
What are your goals for this year? How was your 2017? Let me know in the comments xo